Where to store it when it's not in use, though? It's an awkward kind of shape. Here are some ideas:
- A slim ladder can fit in a narrow slot beside the fridge. Mine needs about 1.5" of space.
- Some cabinet lines include ladders especially made to fit in their toe kick drawers - for a price. If you search around you can find very small ladders which will fit just as well.
- If you have a pantry or room door with space behind it, a ladder can hang on the back of the door.
- Some step stools are designed as quite handsome stools, and can stay out in the kitchen all the time.
- A folding step stool may fit in a cabinet or toe kick drawer, or hang on the back of a door.